- Plan, coordinate and manage all activities of all projects across Canada, ensuring ESI's goals of customer satisfaction, quality, safety, profitability and completion within specific timelines.
- Responsible for the project management system, equipment and crew deployment through all phases of project till completion.
- Responsible for sourcing and coordinating sub-contractors when required
- Communicate and follow up on requirements from project crews and our clients.
- Maintain an active RFP (request for proposal) list and communicate upcoming due dates.
- Prepare and participate in weekly project status updates with President and top clients.
- Improve RFP management processes, introducing management tools and techniques that will improve our RFP key performance indicators.
- Provide strong leadership and coaching to all work crews and project teams in order to maximize efficiency and timeliness.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of railway experience in signal and/or track maintenance.
- A project management certificate or designation would be considered a definite asset.
- Dynamic and motivated self-starter who is ready to get involved and introduce change and process improvement to this role. The successful candidate will be asked to evaluate current practices and improve upon them with professional project management tools and techniques.
- Demonstrated skill in driving quality and timely project completion with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able and willing to travel extensively to job sites.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite applications.
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent team builder and motivator with a positive attitude.
- Ability to take initiative and action quickly.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- High sense of urgency.
ESI offers a very competitive salary and benefits program.
We will only be contacting the candidates selected for interviews and would like to thank all interested applicants.